Slow Cooker Chicken Tacos



Josh's party was a huge success! I was starting to wonder if we would have beautiful weather for his party as there were a few nasty storms that appeared each day before his party --- however it was a comfortable sunny and 70 degrees outside during the actual party.  Perfect for a June outside party.

He had so much fun seeing all of our friends and their kids.  Plus his Grandma D, Aunt Laura and baby cousin Zeph came all the way from Wisconsin just to be there for him. Plus my brother and his family (which includes Josh's favorite cousin Drew).  It was such a beautiful day.

The best part was I actually got to enjoy it - I kept things really simple on my end.  Although we provided a lot of food, a lot of it was either prepped the day before or the morning of - with not many steps needed.

Take this delicious Slow Cooker Chicken Tacos recipe.  It's 3 ingredients.  THREE.  You throw it all together - and let it cook for hours.  When you come home, you can devour it.  It's AH-MAZE-ING. Trust me.


Click here to see the delicious Slow Cooker Chicken Taco recipe!

Popular Posts