Grandma Robin's Easy Spaghetti Salad


One of my friend's son's 2 year birthday party was yesterday and I made this delicious passing dish on Friday for the party yesterday.  Yes, I made it the day before.  That's one of the secrets to it, letting the noodles absorb the dressing.

Anyway, you can use either rotini or spaghetti noodles.  I enjoy the rotini noodles the most because all of the Italian dressing and cheese gets absorbed into the creases of the noodles.

Now that I have typed up the recipe and see all the pictures, I only wished I had saved some for myself. LOL.

Anyway, sorry I've been quiet lately - this week flew by and I still don't have a menu for this upcoming week.  UGH.  I am hoping to get it done in the next hour and post it here!

Click here for the delicious recipe!

Popular Posts