Greetings

Being the first post of my blog, I feel like it should be something important or amazing. But unfortunately with the lack of time I have, I really can’t make that happen. Haha.

As I sit here next to my son with him focused on Sesame Street, I think – how can I make this amazing? If I help one person, fellow parent of either sex, feel better about themselves or make their life just a little bit easier, then that alone has made this blog successful.

My main goal with this is to remind myself how I survived on the good, bad and ugly days. Have you ever had your kid throw a tantrum in the chip aisle of the grocery store? Or have a breakdown because you picked the wrong "sippy" cup to put their milk in? Or as a person or parent been judged on your choices of life? You have come to the right place, because I share in your misery.

Why did we actually think that parenthood was always a beautiful life? Because it’s not. I mean the kid themselves are great, and I have never loved something like I’ve loved my son. But parenthood and the pressure that comes with it, is quite ridiculous.

Comments

  1. I'm so excited for you to begin this blog journey. You have already helped me with wise words and help me to realize it is okay to be a working mother. Looking forward to seeing more!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe :) thanks Jen I appreciate the encouragement!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts