Completed Sesame Street Faces

I've mentioned multiple times that we are having a Sesame Street themed 2nd birthday party for Joshy.  And surprisingly, it's next Saturday. In 7 days.  AHHH. I can't believe it!  There isn't much to do other than clean, food prep and decorate.

The projects I have been making, are really for my own enjoyment - to be quite honest. LOL.  I've been basically testing my abilites and using my new cutting machine.  It's been fun.  I enjoy it.

So I have made strides since my last post about the Cookie Monster, Elmo and Big Bird head... read that post HERE.

I have now completed those 3 faces and hoping to make a few more.

Here is a close up of Cookie Monster before I outlined his eyes.



And here are all three of the characters. 



I am hoping during this weekend I will get to make Oscar the Grouch, Abby Cadabby, Bert and Ernie... but we will see. :)

Check out the Crafts Tab for all the different projects I've done!  (Currently there aren't many --- but it's an ongoing list!)

Comments

Popular Posts