Pan-Fried Spicy Shrimp


I love shrimp. I wouldn't say I love seafood because I only like certain types of seafood (lobster, crab legs, and shrimp).  I love shrimp.  Have I already said that?  Let me repeat it.  I love shrimp.  Growing up I never knew there were different sizes of shrimp, and then my friend Barb introduced me to different sizes.  It was like being welcomed to Heaven.

If I am able to find a deal, I always try to go for the biggest size.  But alas for this recipe, I stuck to large (not tiny and not jumbo).  They were a perfect size.  I did buy them from the freezer section.  They turned out great.

I have been lacking on posting because work has been hectic, which has been wearing me out - so I haven't had the energy.  This recipe I think is all the way from Monday. And yes, you may have noticed that I didn't post a menu.  I skipped a menu this week because my last week menu was stretched into this week.

Anyway, I am hoping to build a recipe for next week, tomorrow.  So I will post that as soon as it is created.

Justin got the bat house up today! GOOD BYE MOSQUITOES!  One can only hope.  And I am hoping.  LOL.

Anyway,  sorry for the lack of posts this week.... I have a little surprise for the next post tonight --- but I will wait to surprise you.

Click here for the delicious shrimp recipe!

Popular Posts