Entire Grilled Dinner


This is a 2 for 1 post!  Score!  It's taken me 2 years, but I have now realized why people do not like to take their kids to restaurants. Of course, you overachievers, who just spoke out loud by saying "I don't mind it" are either crazy or lying or you have an angel of a child..  make me green with envy.

Restaurants are supposed to be relaxing because all you have to do is order, eat and pay.  Pretty simple. But add a toddler...and well... suddenly you have to entertain, discipline, distract, and hold...while trying to order, eat, and pay.

Long story short - that night reminded me that it's just easier to make food at home.  Since Josh is an outdoor lover, I made a full meal of grilled items.  It was delicious.  Mouth watering good.  Better than I expected.  I recommend both. Do I have your expectations up?  Good!  You won't be disappointed.

So click on which one you're interested in:





Popular Posts