Milk Boiled Corn on the Cob



Yeah - you're reading that right. Milk boiled Corn on the Cob. We grow some delicious sweet corn here in Michigan...not specifically at my house - but I like to go to the farmer's markets and buy the corn there. Unfortunately, it is not the season for Michigan corn, quite yet. Looking forward to it, but we have to settle for other corn that is provided at the store.

Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers out there! I originally thought that I wouldn't have a post for today's meal.... and I honestly don't want this blog to be only food orientated - I just haven't had energy to do any projects -- I have many projects that need to be completed and I will capture how I do them. But then, I remember seeing this photo being shared on Facebook about boiling corn in milk. I was intrigued, so I went looking for a recipe.

Popular Posts