Creamy Jalapeño-Stuffed Chicken


I was rocking my son to sleep tonight and I realized in just a few weeks he will be turning 2.  I can't believe how fast time flies.  It's so sad how its gone by in a blink of an eye.  I just kept looking at his beautiful sleeping face and go "I still can't believe you're mine." I was trying to memorize every feature, because at one point he won't want me to hold him anymore.

On a happier note, we were able to find a Sesame Street outfit for him to wear at his party, since he is having a Sesame Street themed party.  Don't mistake that for an Elmo or Cookie Monster party, it's a Sesame Street party - so it will be full of bright colors and all of the characters.  I'm very excited on how it will turn out.  It's not going to be a Pinterest party, but a Pinterest influenced party.  The difference being that I don't have the money or the budget to make it crazy fancy - there will be balloons, ice cream cake and pinata.  I'll be making a taco bar (since he loves Mexican food), too.  The ice cream cake and pinata I've decided will be our tradition at birthday parties.  With this last baby, it gives me 2 sons - and boys are active - so what better way to keep them active than let them beat a box up at their birthday party!

So, I'm hoping to document all the projects I will finish for the party and a few other baby items that I am making for a friend and myself.  So many most posts are planned, just gotta find time to get to it.

Anyway, today's recipe was Creamy Jalapeño-stuffed chicken and it was delicious!  Once you prep it, there isn't anything to do but bake it.  I totally recommend it, plus it's filling!  And if you like a spicy kick, this recipe is for you!

Click here for the delicious spicy recipe!

Popular Posts