Meatloaf Muffins


Ugh, this week is already dragging. Only Tuesday, feels like it should be Thursday. The good thing about this week is it's Justin's last week of this current semester - and then he has next week off. YAY!

Unfortunately though, because someone forgot to sign up for classes as soon as they could - he missed out on ideal classes and has to take a 3 week class, from 6 to 10 at night - 4 times a week. Leaving me with parent/chores duties, all on my own for 3 weeks. It's only 3 weeks, but man - I may go crazy by the middle of 2nd week, if not earlier.

But once he has those 3 weeks out of the way he is done for the summer. We haven't had a school free summer since 2011. However, this summer we can't really relax as much as I would like as we are having our second baby boy the first week of September.

It'll be nice to have the help when I'm very pregnant during the humid Michigan summer, especially when the skinniest part of me explodes to disgusting sizes (can you say "cankles"?). *Sigh


 

Popular Posts