Sweet Fire Chicken


So I have to admit... I'm not perfect....and the reason I'm admitting this is last night (Tuesday) I had planned to have really easy hot dogs and tater tots on the menu. But then Justin reminded me he wouldn't be home til 10 PM (after class). So instead of making the planned dinner, Josh and I went to McDonalds. Guilty. Haha. And I don't feel bad about it! We will probably have them for dinner tomorrow, instead of the hamburger pie. See how that works?

I made this recipe tonight ---I'm impressed how it tastes BETTER than the Panda Express version. I didn't think I would enjoy this as much as I did, but the mixture of Sweet Chili Sauce and pan fried chicken - has got me craving more. It wasn't the quickest meal, but it turned out pretty awesome. I'd say this is more for a weekend dinner. But still it was delicious!


Click here for the delicious recipe!

Popular Posts