Pork Tenderloin with Peach Salsa

Boy time is flying by, in 4 weeks and 2 days I will be meeting my 2nd son!  I cannot believe.  August is flying by, we have so much going on and so much not going on that I can't seem to keep the days straight.  Justin is going on a mountain biking trip this weekend, through mid next week.  I hope I can survive. 

My menu planning has been paused because we either are so busy during the week, or too busy during the weekend to shop for it, that I've been making the staple dinners or we've been going out to eat. 

Sigh....

Fortunately, though I realized I haven't shared one of the recipes I made a few weeks ago.  Grilled Pork Tenderloin with Peach Salsa:

I got this recipe from my friend Jenny. This was the first recipe she made for Justin and myself a few days after I had Josh. He was a summer baby, so the peaches were deliciously ripe and the salsa was flavorful and added a nice kick/refreshing bite to the dry-rubbed pork tenderloin.
 
Click the picture for the recipe!

http://www.stayin-afloat.com/p/pork-tenderloin-and-peach-salsa.html

Popular Posts