Easy Potato Salad

 
Last week I was challenging myself to find new sides for meals.  So, to kick off my next few "appetizer/side" recipes, I figured I would start with one that turned out to be easier than expected.
 
I know potato salad isn't a big thing, you can buy it at the store near the bakery /special foods section.  However, this... *deep breath* ... recipe I'm about to share is delicious.  Best part it is doable, and you don't have a party size amount to store in your frig.... unless you want to (just double the recipe!).  Justin is a bit of a stickler about his potato salads, it has to have egg in it and it has to be mustard based and he refuses to eat the kind you buy in the square container at the store.  
 
If you take this to a family gathering, people will be fighting over licking the bowl.  I.AM.NOT.KIDDING.  It's that good.  It's soooooo good, I made the picture above so huge so I could get your mouth to water.   Did it work?  Because I'm seriously considering making it again next week.... consider it done. I'm making it on Sunday so we can enjoy it for lunch sides all week.  Hell yes.  (Sorry I swear when I get excited... when I talk with friends...when I get scared...when I'm nervous.... I swear like a sailor sometimes.)
 
I enjoyed this recipe so much... I'm going to show the title picture again below.
 
Click the image below if you want this recipe.
http://www.stayin-afloat.com/p/easy-potato-salad.html




Comments

Popular Posts