Eggless Cookie Dough

Almost 8.5 months pregnant (I could say 8 months but those 2 weeks matter, I tell ya), I am craving sugary items. I was thinking cookies. But then I realized we didn't have any eggs in the house. I wasn't about to go to the grocery store with Joshy in tow just for one item, that is for a recipe that is completely unnecessary. And Justin is mountain biking tonight, so it's just Joshy and me. 

.... Cravings suck though.  So I didn't give up, and I turned to the Google. It seems there has been a mad craze about "Eggless Cookie Dough".   So, I thought --- it's edible because there are no eggs in it!  What a great way to satisfy my craving. 

It would have all worked out, had I had chocolate chips like the recipe calls for.    I try not to stock the house with unnecessary sweets... so I used crunched up peanut butter M&Ms and white chocolate chips that were leftover from camping and random other baking recipes.

The peanut butter from the M&Ms I think flavored the dough weird... so I will need to try it again.  

However, I say this is a very promising recipe --- as it has potential if you use the RIGHT ingredients.   Click  here or the picture for the recipe. 

And don't believe all the other pretty pictures online, this is how mine turned out --- I won't tell you what I think it looks like, I will let you make your own opinion.    






Comments

Popular Posts