Been Busy

Sorry I haven't posted in the last few days, I've been up to a lot, but the best part is I've taken tons of pictures - now I just need to share my experience with you.

I have multiple recipes to share, a before and after of decluttering a kitchen cabinet, some easy to do baby crafts (including video!), planning on making homemade playdough for the kiddo, and I am currently working on next week's menu.

I need to finish the baby gifts today, but there will be a few fun and informative posts shared in the next day or so!  I am excited.   Stay tuned for some cool posts!

Thanks for being patient! This is one of the challenges when being a career mom, I have to be able to juggle family/home responsibilities with decreased hours at home - and that means sometimes although I am taking picture of a bunch - I can't post as much as I would desire.   Love you guys!

Comments

Popular Posts