3 Ingredients Meatballs

Well, with the limited time I've had lately I have decided that I'm going to change up my formatting for the recipes I share.  You probably won't notice much of a difference, but it's become a hassle to take pictures of each step of the cooking process.  Let's be honest, how many times do I have to show a picture of chopping a vegetable?

So, going forward I'm going to share 4 pieces of information that I look for in other blogs: 1. picture of final product, 2. opinion on recipe (whether it was more work than is necessary, delicious, etc), 3. ingredients picture, and 4. of course the recipe itself!

Anyway, I made the devilish but delicious infamous 3 ingredients meatballs.  Crazy.  Jelly, chili sauce, and meatballs --- easy, heavenly and sooooo worth it.

Click the picture for the delicious recipe:



Comments

Popular Posts