Happy New Year!

Yep, I disappeared.  Hell it even crossed my mind --- "why the heck did I sign up to have a food blog?"  

Don't hate me.  *Deep sigh*  After having Caleb, I returned back to work with a husband in school and the holidays coming up which meant this gal was overwhelmed.   This ole' gal (did I mention I turned 30 in December - my new 20s) was not able to keep up with daily responsibilities so this was the first thing to be put on the back burner.  Ugh.  However, I knew I couldn't give up on it - I'm enjoying the different recipes I find.  So if I made something that wasn't on the blog, I took pictures of the ingredients and the final product.   The recipe below was convincing enough to kick start my motivation, it's a doozy.  You won't be disappointed.


(click picture)

Comments

Popular Posts